ReachTail is a Swedish company leader in distribution and sales within the innovative consumer electronics sector.
Our aim is to make innovative products accessible to a wide range of consumers so we find the most exciting & game-changing products and help brands sell them through retail.
We see you as an analytical person, who is magical with Excel, willing to learn and hard working in a fast-paced environment.
You are a self-sufficient, accurate, easy-to-learn and a driven individual, who knows how to prioritize and work structured to achieve the best results in your work.
You are customer-driven and a good team player who will be happy to help wherever needed.
You will be in charge of ensuring a smooth operation of the customer’s order flow. Tasks that you will handle with are:
• You will manage incoming orders from our clients by checking and registering them in our system and solving issues with wrong orders.
• You will track orders and follow up to ensure that the entire supply chain works efficiently (supply, stock & delivery).
• You will also have some purchasing responsibility for the orders that are under your charge.
• You will be in contact with customers, suppliers and partners to match their needs & meet their service level expectations.
• You will analyze orders historical data to assist on decision-making to improve the business.
• You will build and manage dashboards for daily monitoring of performance indicators.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or equivalent.
• Working place: Barcelona
• English: fluent both oral and written.
• Proficient with MS Excel & good knowledge of MS office
• Desirable: Swedish
• Being part of an ambitious project that aims to redefine how new brands meet retailers & end-consumers expectations.
• An opportunity to challenge yourself and boost your professional growth by unleashing your inner potential.
• Competitive salary according to your responsibilities.
• An amazing office located on the iconic Sant Jaume square (Barcelona), 10 min away from the beach.
• Social benefits (the best coffee in town, teambuilding events, beers (and juices) on Fridays, among others).
• A young and talented international team ready to meet you!
If this sounds exciting and a good fit for you, don't think twice and email us at: email@example.com